- Fixed Negative Indexing issue
- Fixed issue #6191 crashing while inputting user cheats
- Fix issue of Second part of entry when pressing a delete key
- Added missing error message when no internet
- Confirmed working on Big Sur 11.6.1
- Confirmed working on Monterey 12.0.1
- Download and install Mono if required. Moderm macOS machines come with Mono. Mono >6.0.0 is recommended
- Download the file and extract the .dmg from the zip and launch using ctrl-click. Copy the Save Wizard APP to your applications folder.
- Please report BETA client related bugs only to [email protected]
- You can now install the savewizard with some limitations from the snap store.
- sudo snap install savewizard --devmode
- Local files need to be stored in $HOME/snap/savewizard/current
- To avoid this limitation install the snap file included using sudo snap install --dangerous savewizard_1.0.7646.26709_amd64.snap --classic
- You can also install the debian if you are using a debian based system such as Debian, Ubuntu or Mint.
- First install an up to date version of mono-complete
- install libmono-microsoft-visualbasic10.0-cil on Ubuntu and other Debian based systems this is likely to be
- sudo apt-get install mono-complete libmono-microsoft-visualbasic10.0-cil
- sudo dpkg -i SaveWizard_1.0.7646.26709-1_all.deb
- sudo apt-get install -f
- If you are not using the debian or snap packages then you should extract the SaveWizard_raw.zip file somewhere appropriate, perhaps in your home, ensure the .exe file (e.g. SWPS4MAX.exe) is marked as executable from your GUI or command line e.g.chmod +x SWPS4MAX.exe
- You should also remove the .removeext extension which is added to stop Chrome and other browsers blocking downloads
- Run the executable either from your GUI selecting ‘run with mono’ or from command line e.g. mono SWPS4MAX.exe
- You should then be asked for your license key, please report client bugs, and only client bugs to [email protected]